Nasser al-Din Mirza Historical House

Mar 1, 2021
The house of Naser al-Din Mirza, as one of the wealthy figures and of course the criterion of his time has a special architecture, architecture from the heart of the desert in the capital of Qajri. The building was built between 1902 and 1906 in the northern part of the Royal Citadel and covered an area of ​​4,500 meters. At the monent, only 900 meters remain, which is owned by the State Pension Fund.
Hamid Reza Darajati
http://www.tehranpicture.ir/u/8Mz

The use of images without mentioning the source is not prohibited.